So you have them fancy illuminated seat emblems in your M3/4, but they only illuminate when getting in and out..
I've noticed on the forums/boards many people want these to be on permanently, our DIY kit enables this.
So what's included:
- 2 wires cut to length with OEM terminals,
- 2 pieces of heatshrink
- 4 cable ties
Nothing more, nothing less!
This is a DIY kit, and is straightforward
- De-pinning pin 7 on the seats
- Heatshrink the removed connection
- Replace pin 7 with our new wire,
- Secure to the seat using cable ties,
- Tuck the wire where possible and splice into the cigarette lighter feed in the rear of centre console
- For an ultra neat install, the seats can be removed and route under the carpet
We advise soldering the cigar lighter connection, but alternatively a T tap could be used.
This kit is suitable for F80, F82 and F83 Models, and is reversible at any time.